We Need Your Help!
Soccer is so much more than a game, it’s a passion that connects us at every age and in every culture, and it’s a connection that we are deeply missing this spring season due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19’s impact on our soccer program goes beyond having to cancel the spring season. It has impacted us financially as well.
Refunding our spring registration fees means a loss of critical revenue we rely on to run the soccer program.
By the time our season came to a screeching halt, we had already committed or spent a significant amount of the expected registration revenue. In order to cover this monetary shortfall, we will nearly deplete our savings reducing operational flexibility for future seasons.
Let’s show our hometown support for these kids. Please consider making a charitable contribution so that we can continue to support our youth.
To all of our STORM families and friends, we look forward to connecting with you on and off the field soon! Until then, stay healthy and safe!
Make a Donation
Donate by Check
Please make checks payable to Loveland Youth Soccer Association and mail to:
P.O. Box 263
Loveland, OH 45140
About Your Donations
Where and How They are Used
Sports is an incredible opportunity for youth to develop life skills. We believe participating in team sports, such as soccer, can help build character, develop responsibility and leadership, promote self accountability and teach the value of teamwork and perseverance. Beyond that, being active helps kids develop confidence and self-esteem.
We believe that all players should have an opportunity to develop and grow, and we want to continue giving people in our communities access to soccer programs.
Please consider supporting our goal to help each player develop to his/her fullest potential.
Our registration fees help cover essential maintenance costs and investments that can total well over $25,000 per year. Without these funds, we cannot continue to run our programs.
Not every child has access to participate in youth sports. Your donations provide support to our youth who would otherwise not be able to play due to a lack of funds or various other reasons. Please consider donating to ensure all athletes have the opportunity to step off the sidelines and into the game.
Storm also contributes to the LYSA Senior Scholarship given each spring ($2000).
- Team Snap annual fee – paid early this year ($3500 split with rec)
- Compensation for Club Support and Administration
- Tryout expenses
- Purchase 4 goals and nets for Storm practices at Phillips ($5000) – sadly sitting in the parking lot at Phillips
- Storm share of the club storage shed
- Park usage fee paid to the City ($10,000 annually)
- Field maintenance at Phillips – we paid for regular fertilization and weed control and we did over $6500 of reseeding ($8000 total)
- Coach Anthony – Storm pays a part of his costs, including travel to the National Coaches Convention in January and his C License Course – we are helping him work towards a National A License
- Coaches grass roots license course ($2500; USSF fees, school rental and lunch)
- Coaches social at Narrow Path ($1000 total split with rec)